ATM ERROR CODES
It happens. ATMs are machines, and all machines get out of kilter from time to time. Whether you are just curious or need a quick answer to get the machine back up and running, here are some common error codes for Triton ATMs. As always, please call us if you need additional support.
Common error codes on Triton ATMs:
- Error Code 33 – Feed Failure or Out of Cash Similar to Error Code 182 & 101. Ensure the dispenser is clear of any blockages, refill the cash cassette and reset the error.
- Error Code 101 – Bill Jam or Out of Cash Inspect the dispenser for ripped or torn bills. Reset the automatic teller machine (using the on/off button) and reset the error.
- Error Code 151 – Electronic Journal Full Electronic Journals should be printed regularly. Electronic Journals do not erase themselves; they continue to record until their memory is full. This service is provided to
you as part of our full service contract.
- Error Code 182 – Currency Cassette Low The ATM has dispensed all the money before the low currency sensor stopped the dispensing. Replenish the cassette and reset the error.
- Error Code 195 – Receipt Paper Low Change the receipt roll and reset the error. Remember to give Speedy Buck a call when you load your last roll! Paper is provided to you as part of our full service contract.